Currently I am deteriorating.
Flesh is being stripped from my bones.
Muscles being torn from tendons.
A heart being pulled from my chest.
Donation of faulty material;
Which would you like?
Pick away at what little is left.
It'll be gone soon.
A waste of space,
And a loss of breath.
I am deteriorating now,
As my lungs have collapsed,
And my heart has burst.
Explosions within my brain as tissues slowly fade away,
A peircing stare turned unspirited and unmoving.
Before me, with eyes wide open, lies everything which I cannot see.
A world I once dominated,
Is now dim to me.
Allow not a word to keep me alive.
Forsee not a whisper,
To keep me from dying.
Secure nothing but silence,
For soon we shall meet.
Endure only darkness,
As I lie at your feet.
What is the reason for you to preserve this?
A lung,
A heart,
My liver perhaps?
You prolong a pain which you've dealt to be mine.
But who gave you the power to decide?
A beat that no longer thumps or sings.
As you told me you'd take me under your wing.
An escape; futile.
You've taken all that was left.
My ability to run away,
Stripped of me on the first day.
Does what is written remind you of what once was alive?
Does this fate that i've assigned you, show you that i tried?
And now it is too late,
As you watch what is left deteriorate.
your an amazing writer...i love your work. wow
ReplyDeletebrian