Monday, July 25, 2011

The Rocket

I have a bad feeling swelling within my chest.
I have a bad feeling about this.
You and your sinister ways,
You and your stupid tricks.
I've been hurting for days,
And now you're just playing games. 
You're searching for him, 
But you're aiming to kill me. 
I just miss simplicity,
I just miss feeling free. 
Erase the fear from within my eyes,
And maybe she won't cause my demise. 
Maybe i can avoid you all,
Especially you with your decadent lies. 

1 comment:

  1. hey izzi, I read a good amount of you poetry (from rockets until happy birthday dad) tonight, and I just gotta say, it really is beautiful. I'm a fan, so I just wanna let you know, I understand some of the stuff you're talking about, and I feel it too, you're not alone, and your poetry is outstanding :)

    ReplyDelete