I can't find words to explain how I feel about you.
It's like something that wasn't supposed to happen
Did, in the very best way.
It's like something magical in your voice
Touched me and gave me life.
And now I'm grasping for the words,
But really nothing says it like
I love you.
I love your laugh
And your smile.
I love your mind
I love the way you look when you drive at night.
I love you near
And I love you far.
And even when our plans don't work out,
They find a way of working better than we planned.
And even when we feel hopeless
We remember where we stand.
And when I forget why I'm living this life, I remember
It's for moments like these.
It's for your eyes and all they see.
It's for the adventure between point A and B.
It's for the moments that we have,
No matter how few or far between.
No comments:
Post a Comment