I was so happy when you disappeared.
Your invisibility,
It made life seem easy.
Welcome back the competition.
When you leave,
I'll be set free.
Just keep your heart away from me.
Your invisibility,
It made life seem easy.
Welcome back the competition.
When you leave,
I'll be set free.
Just keep your heart away from me.
You're dangerous,
Selfish and cruel.
Couldn't you just let me win this time?
Why is every encounter a fight?
I've become so strong
But I've forgotten what I was fighting for.
I am strong enough
To end this war.
My white flag;
Written in red.
Selfish and cruel.
Couldn't you just let me win this time?
Why is every encounter a fight?
I've become so strong
But I've forgotten what I was fighting for.
I am strong enough
To end this war.
My white flag;
Written in red.
No comments:
Post a Comment